Ready for a challenge? Start out at 7am for the 100 mile ride with 5,165 total feet of climbing. Riders receive full SAG support and 4 fully stocked rest stops to keep you fueled up and hydrated. This route includes views of Mt. Baldy, orange groves, Historic Redlands, and Lake Perris.
What you get with your ride:
- Pro-Style Mass Start for All Distances
- 4 Fully Stocked Rest Stops
- Clothing Drops @ Rest Stops
- On-Course SAG Support
- Event T-Shirt with pre-registration (before 9/28/2019)
- Separately Time KOM/QOM Segment
- Separately timed Time Trial Segment
- Post Event: Beer Garden with complimentary beer ticket, Vendors Expo, and Entertainment
The 100-mile riders roll out at 7:00am in a mass start accompanied by RPD. While riding, you pass Sycamore Canyon Park, Box Springs Mountain, Historic Redlands, Wildwood Canyon, Cherry Valley, San Timeteo Canyon, Lake Perris, Historic Victoria Ave, and the Santa Ana River Trail. Four fully stocked rest stops keep you hydrated and fueled up. SAG support makes sure you don’t get stranded.
IMPROVED FROM LAST YEAR….Timed results for a Time Time Trial Segment! Separately Timed KOM/QOM Segment! Finish Line Experience! The Time Trial Segment is 5 miles long and starts at mile 24. The KOM/QOM Segment is 2 miles long and starts at mile 52 with 700 feet of elevation gain.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an unforeseen high volume of traffic at a music festival at Lake Perris, we have had to make minor changes in the 100 mile route due to safety reasons. See updated map below.