Start Time – 8am For those cyclists who are even more enthusiastic, the 50 mile route is sure to up the challenge. This route has 1,896 total feet of climbing. The route is now a full 50.7 miles and is for those that have some miles on their bikes but who don’t want to jump into the triple digit route…yet.
What you get with your ride:
- Pro-Style Mass Start for All Distances
- 2 Fully Stocked Rest Stops
- Clothing Drops @ Rest Stops
- Event T-Shirt with pre-registration (before 9/23/2023)
- Post Event: Vendors Expo and Entertainment (due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be able to offer a beer garden this year)
The 50 mile route hits the road at 8am. In a mass start, accompanied by the Riverside Police Department, riders roll out to the route. The route travels down Historic Victoria Avenue, the Santa Ana River Trail, Box Springs Mountain Reserve, UCR, and Sycamore Canyon Park. Two fully stocked rest stops make sure riders refuel and stay hydrated.